Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Ramblings

  • I've been following a bill that was introduced into Virginia for a while.  This bill is known as the Lyme Disease Testing Information Disclosure Bill.  Basically what it is a requirement for physicians to provide written disclosure to people who are tested for Lyme Disease regarding false negatives. You can find the information bout legislative activities on the NATCAPLYME website: Today the Governor of Virgina passed this bill into law.   Although I am not living in Virginia, I find this to be very promising for other states (including North Carolina) to be able to pass similar laws.
  • On May 17th, the Niagara Falls will turn green to commemorate Lyme Disease Awareness Month. 
  •  On the 2nd week off of antibiotics, I am finally stabilizing.  I actually felt pretty good today.  I love that feeling. I want more of it. :)  
  • I think I've been going through a writing slump lately.  I just don't know what to write about.  So bullets are the way I've been working through that.  Maybe an idea will just pop into my head.  If you all have ideas - please - encourage me.  :)

No comments: