Friday, November 2, 2012

Extremely tired

I thought this week would be greatly improved since I'm not on the antibiotics this week.  While it was "better" than the weeks I was on them - it wasn't "greatly improved."  I almost fell asleep on the way home yesterday 3 times.  Not to worry folks  - I'm fine.  I went to bed about 6:30 last night and slept 12 almost straight hours.  You see at about 6pm - I started having severe ankle pain and hip pain.  SO I put on my ankle support, took some Claritin for itchy eyes and made the executive decision to go to bed early.  About 11pm, I woke up hurting from the support - so I took it off and went back to sleep.  Woke up feeling a little refreshed so I cleaned up my office (dusted, cleaned the windows and vacuumed) and put my sheets in the wash.  I figured at least if I started feeling badly later that I got at least TWO things accomplished today. 

Now I'm winded and am going to rest some more.  I don't have to work today so I will rest and try to straighten the house up.  I'll do one room at a time and if I "wipe out" early - so be it. 


No comments: