Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Time To Ask For Help

A lot has happened over the last day.   I have been in and out of treatment for over 6 and 1/2 years.  I am hopeful that insurance will cover at least a small portion of my upcoming treatment, but I also understand the realities that many Lyme patients get denied coverage for IV antibiotics.  In order to fight, I need help.  I never dreamed that I would ever ask for outside help, but the time has come. 



Any contributions to my paypal account would be greatly appreciated.  Below is an easy to make contribution button for my treatments.  I want to send something back for your help so for those that donate $25.00 - they will receive 5 We Fight Lyme Together Bracelets.  For those that donate $50.00 - you will receive 10 We Fight Lyme Together Bracelets.  For those that donate $100.00 - you will receive 20 We Fight Lyme Together Bracelets.  This will continue while supplies last.

If you want to contribute an amount that isn't listed below, you can send it directly to the paypal account -
livinglymelife@gmail.com


Thank you so much.  Even the smallest amount will help.







Thank you for helping me pay for treatments
We Fight Lyme Together Bracelet Sizes





No comments: