"I am still trying to figure out the best way to start this so hang on as I figure out how much I want to share with the outside world. A lot of posts may be repeats of things I write on other websites. So buckle your seat belt, hold on to your seats, this is gonna be a bumpy ride."
Seems like I figured it out - because somehow - I've written 900 posts since September 6, 2008. So many things have happened since that day.
- My brother graduated from college.
- My Granddaddy passed away.
- Experiemental Therapy for Lyme
- PICC Line pulled after 7 months in.
- Fell and hurt my wrist
- Chelation therapy for Aluminum poisoning
- wrote out my background story for the first time.
- Had a mini-remission in 2010
- Started sliding backwards in 2011 with migraines.
- Used soft chamber hyperbaric machine.
- Ear Growth removed
- MRSA on my nose.
- Had to quit my full time job.
- Reconnected with friends from the past.
- Met a friend for the first time and watched her graduate high school
- Went to Carolina with friends multiple times.
- Went to Western Carolina with friends multiple times.
- My friend Pam died suddenly.
- My friend Alisa's beautiful baby boy lived for 61 minutes.
- With urging of friends, met Eric Montross (TWICE)
- Congressional Meetings
- NC Lyme Advocacy
- Support Groups
- began selling silicone bracelets, "We Fight Lyme Together."
- Got my hair cut - and dyed.
- Got a few new pair of glasses.
- State Fair Trips
- Beach Trips
- New Home.
I'm sure I'm forgetting things, but wow I've done a few things in the last 900 posts. Thanks for reading.