Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My 2nd class & some

I had a great second class and when I got home I got online to find my first grade for the other class. I got 10 points out of 10 points! This Lymie got a perfect score on her first college assignment! Yeah! Go me!

Now I have a huge undertaking. I have to read a bunch and then write a paper based on what I've read. Now normally this isn't a problem, but since Lyme I've had trouble processing what I've read so it takes multiple reads. Reading 80 plus pages multiple times for a paper that's due less than 5 days later is not going to happen. I'm sure I'll do fine since I essentially know the content (since it's Education), but it's still a little frustrating.

I have to turn in the one paper on Sunday and this one involves reading a bunch of websites. That's even more frustrating because I can't go between 20 different links to formulate my thoughts.

So just prayers please that I can figure out what I need to do for this lady that apparently is a tough grader. I apparently was fortunate to get the 10 out of 10 on my first assignment. Most people were saying that I'd be lucky to get 8 out of 10.

No comments: