Saturday, May 11, 2013

So Neglectful, So sorry!

I'll be honest - I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd written.  I've been just a touch busy and a touch sick.   The touch busy - is that I've been so focused on NC Lyme Advocacy that I've forgotten about my personal blog.  And it wasn't until I saw Kaptain Blue (formerly known as Mr. K) today that I realized that it had been a while since I've updated the personal blog. 

A while back I was asked by a number of people to head up the North Carolina version of the World Wide Protest.  I said that I couldn't head it up because I had so much other stuff going on (with NC Lyme Advocacy & the Lyme Letter Campaign).  So I sent a message to my dear friend Beth and asked her to head it up - knowing that she was really the only one I could trust to really get it set up the way I would have done it myself.  Although we have may different approaches and personalities, our end result is generally somewhat the same. 

She agreed and has done a lot of hard work over the last few months and we settled on doing a booth at the Flea Market on the NC state fair ground.  There was so many things that could have gone wrong today - and while there were a few mishaps - all in all today went well.  I will post more in depth later about it, but for now --- here's a picture --- of me being tired - because I had been up on my feet most of the day. And yes, that is a stuffed tick. 




No comments: