Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Confirmation

I had my follow up today.  I was pretty much bluntly honest.  I haven't had a good health day since before my last visit. Someone asked me what were my symptoms since getting out of remission.  What aren't my symptoms?  Well, here is a list of symptoms that I have endured over the last month.

  • Headaches
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Elbow Pain
  • Finger/Hand Joint Pain
  • Hip Pain
  • Knee/Shin Pain
  • Ankle Pain
  • Feet Pain
  • Leg Pain
  • Lower Back Pain
  • Itching (mainly on face or arms, though occasionally on legs)
  • Sneezing
  • Comprehension difficulty (understanding what people say - especially on the phone, but I've noticed lately that I've even had trouble understanding things that I normally comprehend)
  • Chills
  • Sweats
  • Fatigue
  • Twitching (mainly head/arms/hands, but feet/legs occasionally)
  • Breathing difficulty (sometimes can't get a deep breath) 
  • Coughing
  • Fevers
  • Light Sensitivity
  • Noise Sensitivity
  • Ear Pulsing
  • Lung/Side Pain
The worst symptoms that affect my overall daily experience are the neck pain, headaches and fatigue.  Although all of the other pain things can affect how it impacts my daily life. 

I haven't been on any "killer" medications or homeopathics in 6 days.  I thought that by today my body would have stabilized, but that has not been the case. So over the next few weeks I will be working on some things that hopefully will help release the toxin load in my body to help my body stabilize. Then, I will slowly add in the "killer" things focusing mainly on Babesia. So I will restart only two antibiotics:  Zithromax & Mepron.  Omnicef and Doxy will stay on the back-burner for now.  We briefly talked about IVs, but we'll push those out again simply due to financial restraints. I will take one day at a time.   I admit it.  I am overwhelmed. When I think about how well I was doing 2 or 3 years ago, I get extremely upset. 



No comments: