Sunday, December 6, 2009

*shhh*

I was very bloggy in November. I suspect December will be a quieter month on the Blog Front.

I've got a very busy month ahead.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Wilmington to eat lunch with a friend from my old homestead. Then later this week, 6 days to be exact, my brother graduates from college! This is a very exciting day. I'll probably do a proper graduation post for him later. Of course, tis the season for family gatherings and doctor's appointments. Rob has his follow up in a couple of weeks. I found a new use for my IV pole. Today as I was hanging up m y clothes, I realized I was hanging the button down shirts on it to be able to button one or two buttons before hanging them in the closet. Though, I think I prefer last years usage:



I realized a few days ago that I never finished, or started for that matter, a project I wanted to get off the ground. That's to find photographs of my friends and me and putting them in one photo album. I'm slowly putting photographs in a folder on my computer that I want to print. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Enjoy the silence. Just know, I'm doing very well.

No comments: